Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Denver the Guilty Dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ISzf2pryI- video credit given to feeplot on youtube.com

This video features Denver the dog who got into the cat treats while his owner was away. This video is only about 2:30 minutes long, but still I laugh. It is not the funniest I've ever seen; I believe Bill Dance beats Denver the Guilty Dog and thats only my opinion. I was shown this video in my Psych class, courtesy of Ms. Holmes, among other funny videos. However, this was the video that stuck with me the longest, so I thought I would share it with the blogging world. I find animal videos to be a serious rib tickler because most animals cannot explain themselves, making their reactions far funnier than some people related videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment