Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Neature Walk Episode 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3JodBR-vs- video credit given to vicscrappyvideos at youtube.com

This is a pretty funny video. So simplistic....bold and revolutionary. This type of simple video is just my kind of comedy. Its straightforward and to the point. If I were to make a funny, it might turn out like this. This is not the funniest video out there. Like your clothes, your favorite videos change everyday.
In the Neature Walk segment which is approximately 3 minutes long, its basically just a guy and his friend being funny in the woods, using the word "neat" a lot. I enjoy this video, but I do not love it. The guy in this video kinda reminds me of Chris Farley. If Chris Farley is 100% funny all the time, and this person looks 50% like Chris Farley, then that can only mean that this guy is 50% Chris Farley! How neat is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment