Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Massive Scooter Staircase Fail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjk2LtG-i4- video credit given to dailyFAILdose at youtube.com

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then how many is a 30 second video clip? This was shown to me by one of my closest friends not to long ago, and still I find it hilarious. At first I said something like "Oh is he ok?!?" but then I came to my senses and realize now that all I should be saying is "HAHAHAHAHA!". This video is short and to the point. A kid coming in hot with blazing speed on his Razor scooter definitely nailed the jumping part of this stunt; however, it was the landing where he failed. His scooter upon impact nearly explodes, sending his face directly into the pavement, knocking him unconsious. If you watch the video a few times, you will understand what I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment